Regional Sales Manager (Software)
Enterprise Sales Executive (Software)
Are you a hunter with a proven track record selling SaaS technologies and overachieving quota? Are you a sales executive experienced in Mid and Enterprise accounts who can engage the C-Level to close new business? AMCS Group is an industry leader experiencing hyper-growth and is seeking to hire a Strategic Account Executive in the greater Los Angeles area to cover the Western region. This quota carrying role is responsible for growing the business in our largest prospects by owning the account strategy and orchestrating the sales engagement team.
The ideal candidate will be a senior hunter with 8-10 years of SaaS Platform, ERP and Logistics experience. Strong skillsets in prospecting and closing large, multi-year ARR deals is a must. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced global startup environment, thrive in developing greenfield territories and engaging prospects at all levels of the organization.
- Developing a healthy pipeline through prospecting activities
- Passion for SaaS Platform solutions to the Mid and Enterprise market
- Own sales planning and execution for your territory
- Consistently overachieve quarterly and annual quota
- Manage an accurate forecast in Salesforce.com
- Thrive in a startup environment
- 8-10 years of relevant selling experience
- Highly organized with detailed reporting
- Strong understanding of the enterprise landscape and corresponding technology
- Experience in negotiating multi-year $500k+ ACV contracts
- Quick-witted with superior problem solving intelligence
- Willing to travel regularly and attend conferences and events
AMCS Group is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and resource management industries. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world. We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to meet the needs of our growing company.
AMCS Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants not authorized to work for any employer in the US need not apply.