Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Manager who will be focused on creating an engaging, highly intuitive user experience for end users of our enterprise applications. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to drive the direction of a rapidly growing platform as we scale to serve the needs of the leading companies in the Waste and Recycling industry globally. This role can be located anywhere in Ireland with regular travel to client sites and our Limerick HQ
- Passionate for all things UI, mobile and responsive
- Organized and adept at product ownership, scrum, user story creation
- Ability to coordinate large-scale projects and teams to deliver releases on time at quality
- Excellent communicator – experience in effective communications with customers, partners, key industry layers and influencers
- Technical ability to work with engineers to navigate technical issues
- At least 7 years of work experience as a Product Manager
- A history of successful management of challenging cross-functional projects
What you'll be doing:
- Manage product release plans, feature design and delivery
- Identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
- Research consumer applications, competition, industry trends and technological trends
- Gather requirements, coordinate design, and guide execution of features
- Function as a central resource with design, development, quality, and testing as the product(s) move through their lifecycle.
- Responsible for defining product functions and feature metrics
- Represent the 'voice of the customer' (and business value reason) during product strategy and planning
- Evangelise and advocate the benefits of Platform both internally (Sales, pre-sales and delivery) and externally - customers and business partners