AMCS Group is a global leader in the provision of management software and hardware to the waste and recycling industry. The global waste and recovery industry is estimated to be worth in excess of €10bn and AMCS’ solutions are managing over €3bn worth of transactions annually, over 14,000 vehicles and in excess of 3,000 sites across Europe, the US and elsewhere.
ELEMOS is the company‘s flagship ERP software platform, which is designed specifically for the waste and recycling industry. It is a comprehensive feature-rich, modular software suite which manages all elements of the resource recovery process from customer management, route planning, collections, and invoicing through to material sales and brokerage. It is combined with on-vehicle technology products such as dynamic bin weighing, RFID and on-vehicle computing to deliver an integrated end-to-end solution for CI, recycling and municipal operators.
We currently have a requirement for a Business Analyst, based in Stockholm.
The Business Analyst will work as part of the Nordic Delivery team to scope and deliver solutions to our existing and future customer base for all our software products which includes, mobile computing and communication software, back office software solutions and hosted environments. The Business Analyst will be a product expert capable of leading the customer to leverage the best business practices in the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop an expert understanding of the AMCS product features and supported business processes.
- Work as part of a project team to map business processes and test cases, capture requirements, and develop specifications for both specific project deployments and roadmap development.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions at customer sites.
- Conduct business process mapping sessions with our clients identifying strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement.
- Contribute to testing efforts to ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Lead client meetings as a subject matter expert, explaining product features and processes.
- Actively participate in resolution of issues, internally as well as with clients and other vendors where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in training techniques required to deliver onsite training, remote training and LMS e-learning.
- Ensure that the best practices presented during training conform to the clients’ business procedures and policies.
- Create customer and/or product specific training job aids.
- Create training documentation (in various media formats e.g. Video, Documents, Powerpoint)
The successful candidate may be asked to undertake other duties outside of this description as assigned.
Desired skills and experience
- Degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Experience in delivering projects using SQL Server and MS technologies in general.
- 3 years + Experience in a similar role
- Business Process Mapping
- Customer Training on product features and processes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to providing information to clients.
- Fluent Swedish and/or Norwegian/Danish
- Fluent in English
- Customer facing experience - taking meetings with customers, providing input to resolve any issues, and driving any actions to completion.
- A good knowledge of software engineering principles.
- Practical experience in relation to databases, Microsoft SQL server, managing hosted solution, web services.
- Solid understanding of UML
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Strong knowledge of financial and billing applications
- Experience in the Waste Management and/ or Logistics sector would be a distinct advantage.