Senior Network Security Engineer
Senior Network Security Engineer
AMCS Group is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and resource management industries. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world.
We are looking to recruit a senior network security engineer who will be accountable for all technology-related security and compliance issues across the company including information security, privacy, data classification and governance and security auditing. In the role, you will collaborate with key stakeholders across all parts of the business to help streamline security and processes to ensure AMCS security posture is maintained at the highest level.
The position will be based in our Limerick headquarters and provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a fast paced demanding work-place in a highly successful Irish company.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
· Define AMCS Groups security strategy and assist with preparing the companies IT security standards & policies.
· Build out an AMCS security framework for merging acquired companies into the AMCS network.
· Provide security input into the design of the companies on-prem and cloud network architecture.
· Maintain, enhance and contribute to the documentation around security tools, processes & procedures
· Implement a security training curriculum for internal employees on the topics of phishing, WiFi hotspots, malware/ransomware etc.
· Own delivery of the company’s wider information security strategy and data governance.
· Own IT Security’s input into risk and compliance programme initiatives such as GDPR, ISO 27001, SOC.
· Liaise with third party auditors such as PwC to demonstrate the company’s security compliance.
· Administer and monitor security solutions used within AMCS and provide key KPI’s to the business.
· Lead the response to security incidents affecting or potentially affecting AMCS and its customers.
· Develop technical solutions which help mitigate security vulnerabilities through automating tasks and actions.
· Liaise with the various AMCS business units to ensure data protection policies are followed and all implemented business processes align with the company’s security policies.
· 5+ years’ experience working in a global IT environment in a systems integration or deployment & security engineering role.
· A degree in Computer Science or IT related discipline or equivalent is desirable.
· Have acquired or be in the process of acquiring a security certification E.G. CISA, CISSP or other security related technology certifications.
· An Azure or AWS cloud certification would be beneficial.
· Must possess a general understanding of information security risk management, such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Octave-Allegro
· Prior experience with vulnerability & patch management programs and tools, change control and general IT governance processes;
· Must possess a good understanding of IT architecture and security architecture methodologies, such as SABSA
· Must be experienced with cybersecurity controls including Firewalls, DDoS, IPS/IDS, Proxy Solutions, Web Application Firewalls, multi-factor authentication, PKI’s, anti-malware protections, anomaly detection, etc
· Must be experienced with mobility solutions including MDM, MAM, auto-enrolment, and BYOD;
· Must be experienced with cloud solutions including identity management, Federation, ADFS, AD Connect, SAML, etc;
· Must possess a strong understanding of risk management, security architecture, common design flaws/weaknesses, and vulnerability analysis;
· Must have a good understanding of data protection and privacy requirements and regulations, specifically the new General Data Protection Regulation.
· Project management skills and ability to manage information security project delivery.
· Experience with working across business units and geographical boundaries to engage with stakeholders.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, Senior management and business personnel.